Sugarcane Bassage Coffee Cup Lids
Wholesale Biodegradable Sugarcane Bassage coffee cup lids
Get Our Best Quotes
Please Fill in the Form Below and Our Engineers Will Respond within 24 Hours
What Are Bagasse Coffee Cup Lids?
- Bagasse Lid is a biodegradable, compostable, and eco-friendly product. It is made from sugarcane fibers and can be recycled.
- Bagasse Lid is a perfect replacement for a plastic lid that is non-biodegradable. This product has a similar look and feels like a plastic lid, but it’s 100% natural, earth-friendly, and eco-friendly. Bagasse Lid is made from sugarcane fibers, making it fully biodegradable in just 90 days.
- This product is available in different sizes and colors to suit your needs. It provides better safety because it doesn’t break easily as plastic lids do. It also has an open-top design that allows easy access to your food items, such as chips, cookies, or other snacks, etc., without having to remove the entire lid from the container or box.
- 1. 100% sustainable: The material used in making this product is 100% natural, which means it can be reutilized without causing any harm to nature or wildlife.
- 2. Compostable: Once you have finished using this product, you can throw it in your compost bin and let it break down naturally into nutrients for plants and trees. This will eliminate waste and save you money buying fertilizer for your garden or lawns!
- 3. Eco-friendly: Unlike plastic packaging, which takes thousands of years to decompose, our bagasse cup lids are fully biodegradable and won’t pollute our soil and water sources.
- 4. Cost-effective: Plastic bags are expensive and take up a lot of space in landfills, but our bagasse cup lids can be recycled or composted, which will save you money on buying plastic bags and reduce your carbon footprint.
- 5. Durable: Made from natural fiber, this product is extremely durable and will last a long time, even after repeated use!
Bagasse is a cellulose fiber derived from the sugarcane plant’s fibrous part. It is a by-product of the sugarcane milling industry and has been widely used in manufacturing products such as paper, paperboard, corrugated boxes, and packaging materials.
A bagasse cup lid is a product that can be used to replace the traditional plastic cup lid. It has many advantages compared with plastic lids:
- 1) The advantage of biodegradability and recyclability is obvious. The material itself can be recycled or broken down by nature;
- 2) The cost of production is much lower than plastic lids;
- 3) There are no harmful substances such as BPA in the bagasse lid.
- Bagasse Cup Lid for Food Containers
- The Bagasse Cup Lid can be used to cover virtually any kind of food container. It features a simple design that fits most containers, including bowls, cups, and plates. The lid keeps your food fresh and covers it up, so you don’t have to worry about spilling or splattering during transport or storage. You can even use the lid as an extra layer of protection if you store your food in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Bagasse Cup Lid as Decorative Accessories
- Many people display their favorite mementos on tables, shelves, and mantels. The natural look of the Bagasse Cup Lid makes it an ideal decorative accessory for home decorating projects such as these! You can use it alone or with other materials like glass beads or seashells to create beautiful displays for your home or office space. The possibilities are endless! The Bagasse Cup Lid is a versatile product that can be used for various applications. This is the perfect solution if you’re looking for an eco-friendly alternative to plastic lids!
|Biodegradable Sugarcane Bassage coffee cup lids
|Natural or White
|Customized or regular sizes
|Coffee Cup lids
|1,Biodegradable / Compostable
|Available for free if we have in stock , proofing will be rechecked
|5 layer carton
|SGS, biodegradable/compostable certificates
|T/T / 50% deposit ,balance should be paid before shipment.
Quotation Notice: If a quotation is needed, some details must be provided, such as the size, pieces per roll, printing and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, Bagasse Lids are safe for food and beverage. Bagasse is the waste product of sugarcane processing. It is a light, porous material that can be used as a lid for hot or cold products. These lids are made from natural renewable resources and are compostable so that they can be easily disposed of after use.
- In addition, the FDA has approved Bagasse Lids for food contact applications, including hot and cold foods up to 250°F/121°C.
- Many types of lids can be made from bagasse. The most common types include:
- Bagasse cup lids are used to cover drinks such as coffee and tea. The lid is made from paper or plastic and can be custom printed with your company logo or slogan.
- Lids for food containers, such as containers for potato chips and other snacks. These are typically made from plastic and can be custom printed with your company logo or slogan.
- Bagasse lids for food storage containers, such as Tupperware boxes and bowls. These are typically made from plastic or rubber, depending on the type of container they are being used with.
- Bagasse lids are made from sugar cane. The sugar cane is boiled to extract the juice and then dried to make a pulp. This pulp is then used in making paper, which is used to make the bagasse lids.
- Bagasse lids are one of the most environmentally friendly packaging materials used today. They are made from a renewable resource, do not use any toxic chemicals in their production, and can easily be recycled or composted at the end of their useful life.
- Bagasse lids are also cost-effective as well as being environmentally friendly. This makes them an excellent choice for any environmentalist who wants to reduce their carbon footprint while maintaining high-quality standards for their product packaging needs.
- Yes, you can customize the size and design of your Bagasse Lids. We are a custom manufacturer, so we can manufacture any size of lids you need.
- If you need a specific size, please let us know what size lid you would like to purchase, and we will let you know if we have it in stock or if we can make it for you. If it is not already in stock, we can usually have it manufactured within 1-2 weeks of placing your order.
- If you have an idea of what kind of design you’d like on your bagasse lid, please send us an email with an image or description of what kind of design you’d like on your lid, along with the dimensions of the lid.
- Hello. We manufacture our lids in-house and have a very quick delivery time. We can ship within 10 days of an order being placed. This assumes that you provide us with the information we need to make your product (i.e. size, quantity, etc.).
- Our minimum order size is 100 pieces, but we can accommodate smaller orders, too, if they are needed quickly.
- We have a wide variety of sizes available: 4″x4″, 5″x5″, 6″x6″, 8″x8″, and 10″x10″.
- Please let me know if you would like more information about our products or if you would like to place an order!
Discover the complete solution for Bassage Products
Your problem can be solved in no time