China Supply 100% Biodegradable and Compostable Tableware
Going green is becoming increasingly popular these days, and one way to do your part is by using biodegradable/compostable tableware. This type of tableware is made from plant-based bioplastic (PLA), produced from rapidly renewable starch. Not only does this type of tableware reduce the amount of plastic waste in our landfills, but it also has other advantages.
Get Our Best Quotes
Please Fill in the Form Below and Our Engineers Will Respond within 24 Hours
What is Biodegradable and Compostable Tableware?
The biodegradable/compostable tableware is made from plant-based bioplastic (PLA) produced from a rapidly renewable starch. As we all know, bioplastic is fully biodegradable and compostable.
• Reduces plastic waste in landfills by quickly decomposing into natural elements.
• Used in restaurants and catering companies to reduce environmental footprint.
• Also used for outdoor events as an alternative to traditional plastic or paper products.
• Lightweight yet durable for home use.
• Biodegradable/compostable tableware available in various shapes and sizes, including spoons, forks, knives, plates, cups, bowls, and trays.
• Made from PLA (polylactic acid), derived from renewable resources such as cornstarch or sugarcane.
• Heat resistant up to 60°C (140°F) suitable for hot and cold food items.
• Can be printed with custom designs or logos to create a unique and personalized look.
• Certified compostable according to EN 13432 standards.
• Biodegradable/compostable tableware reduces plastic waste in landfills.
• Can be used by restaurants/catering companies to reduce environmental footprint while maintaining quality service.
• Ideal for outdoor events as an alternative to plastic or paper products.
• Lightweight and durable for home use.
|100% Biodegradable and compostable tableware
|According to customer's requirements and product characteristics
|Restaurants , Cafeteria , take out stores and so on
|1, Biodegradable and compostable
|2, Nontoxic , food grade
|3, Raw material is from natural material
|Available for free if we have in stock , proofing will be rechecked
|5 layer carton
|ISO 9001, biodegradable/compostable certificates
|T/T / 50% deposit ,balance should be paid before shipment.
Quotation Notice: If a quotation is needed, some details must be provided, such as the size, pieces per roll, printing and so on.
Multiple sizes and colors available for customization
Disposable plates are a part of our modern lifestyle. We dispose of them after each meal and use them until they break or the packaging wears thin. However, with such an abundant supply, it’s no surprise that recycling has become a challenge. This blog post will explore the market’s most environmentally friendly plates. Find out
When you think about compostable tableware, you may think of plastics like BPA-free PLA or ABS. But what does that mean for the environment? There are a few things to consider when it comes to compostable tableware. First and foremost, these materials are designed to break down in the soil rather than end up in
Compostable plates are a big trend, but are they compostable? The answer to that question is a little bit complicated. On the one hand, The plates are made of materials that the composting process can break down. On the other hand, some of these materials may not decompose in the soil. To make things even
Frequently Asked Questions
- We recommend that you dispose of compostable tableware in your home compost bin. If you don’t have a home compost, we recommend you take it to your local recycling centre and ask for “food scraps” or “organic waste.”
- If you are a business owner looking for more information about how to recycle or dispose of used tableware, please contact us.
- Yes, compostable tableware can be bought in bulk. The most popular bulk items are paper cups, plates and napkins. We also offer a variety of different colours and shapes to choose from.
- If you’re looking for compostable bowls or other products, we recommend checking out our full line of tableware at our store.
- If you are looking for compostable tableware that can be microwaved, you have come to the right place!
- Our compostable food service products are made from renewable resources and are certified compostable by BPI (Bureau of International Recycling). They are also microwave-safe.
- We can make our products microwave-safe because they do not contain any BPA or other chemicals that may leach into your food when heated.
- But there’s a catch: Microwaving compostable items may cause them to melt or break apart. That could be dangerous if it happens in your mouth or around your eyes (as with utensils), so be careful about microwaving any plastic.
- Professional Answers
- Answer: Compostable and biodegradable are words that we often hear, but what do they mean? The first step in understanding this difference is knowing that composting is a method of converting organic materials into compost. Composting is the decomposition process of organic matter by microorganisms (bacteria, fungi and others). Composting can be done in many ways, but it generally involves piling up waste on a plot of land and letting nature take its course. Composting can also be done inside a controlled environment, where it takes place faster – as long as you provide enough space for the microorganisms to thrive.
- The main difference between bio-degradable and compostable plastic lies in how fast they break down after being discarded or buried in the soil. Bio-degradable plastics break down at an accelerated rate due to the presence of additives like starch or cellulose in their makeup. In contrast, compostable plastics break down at the same rate as other organic materials, such as paper, because they don’t contain any additives.
- The answer to this question depends on your market and what you’re trying to accomplish.
- There are two main factors in determining whether compostable tableware is better than plastic:
- 1) Cost – Compostable products are more expensive than plastic, so if you’re looking for cost savings, plastic may be a better option. The additional cost of compostable products can be offset by the increased revenue they generate through increased sales of beverage and food items at your event.
- 2) How much waste do you produce? – If you’re worried about the amount of waste generated at an event, then compostable products might be a good fit for you. If your goal is to reduce the amount of waste produced, then you should consider using compostable products because they break down into organic material that is easily digestible by microorganisms in soil or water systems
- 3) Is your audience environmentally conscious? – If your audience cares about being environmentally friendly, then compostable products might be a good fit for you. Compostable products help reduce the amount of waste produced by the event and can be recycled into new items after they have been used.
- There are several uses for compostable tableware beyond food service.
- The first that comes to mind is for events where you don’t want to use plastic utensils and plates. For example, if you have a wedding or baby shower and want a green theme, you can purchase biodegradable plates and cups instead of plastic ones.
- Another common use for compostable tableware is at campsites and picnic areas. If you are camping or on vacation, it’s nice not to have to worry about properly disposing of your trash. With these biodegradable products, you can toss them in the trash after using them. They will degrade naturally over time without harming the environment or animals. Biodegradable tableware is also a great choice for any event where you want to be environmentally friendly. If you are hosting an Earth Day celebration or Earth Week, these products can help show off your green side.
Discover the complete solution for PLA biodegradable products
Your problem can be solved in no time