Biodegradable Bagasse Tray
Custom Bagasse Tray samples and orders, free design!
Get Our Best Quotes
Please Fill in the Form Below and Our Engineers Will Respond within 24 Hours
What is Bagasse Tray?
- The Bagasse Tray is a new product that uses bagasse, the fibrous pulp left over from sugarcane production. You may not know that bagasse has many uses outside of providing material for this particular tray.
- Why use it? Bagasse is a waste product and has traditionally been burned as part of the sugar process. However, if you can find another use for your leftover bagasse, you’ll save money on disposal costs and help to reduce pollution in your community.
- It’s also a renewable resource: The plant grows every year, so there will always be more bagasse for you to use! And because it’s biodegradable and made from organic matter (sugarcane), you can feel good about using it instead of petroleum-based plastics or other synthetic materials like glassware or metal tins.
Bagasse Food Trays Feature
- Bagasse Food Trays are made of 100% bagasse, which is the fibrous part of the sugarcane plant. Bagasse is a byproduct of the sugarcane industry, and it’s a renewable resource. Bagasse Food Trays are naturally compostable and biodegradable.
- Bagasse Food Trays are FDA approved and BPI certified for direct contact with food. They’re also NSF approved for use in restaurants and catering operations. The trays are made from renewable resources, so you don’t have to worry about them being harmful to the environment or contributing to deforestation.
- Bagasse trays are currently available in two colors, including natural color and white color — perfect for any occasion! You can purchase food trays individually or in bulk quantities depending on your needs. They’re also available in different sizes so that you can choose one that fits perfectly into your restaurant or catering operation.
Customized Biodegradable Bagasse Tray Solutions
- The biggest disadvantage of conventional plastic pallets is that they are made from non-renewable resources, which makes them expensive to produce.
- Another disadvantage is that they do not degrade easily and therefore cannot be recycled.
- Plastic pallets also have a high weight due to their construction process, which means that they require more energy to move around and cost more money in shipping costs.
Bagasse food trays make it easy to serve your guests a healthy, environmentally-friendly meal. They’re also great for composting once they’ve outlived their usefulness.
- Bagasse Chip Tray
- Bagasse chip trays are made from sugarcane pulp and are biodegradable. They have the same look and feel of traditional chip trays, but are made from a renewable resource.
- Bagasse Sushi Tray
- These bio-sustainable sushi trays are made from bagasse, which is a byproduct of sugarcane processing. They can be used as takeout containers at sushi restaurants or grocery stores, or to give out samples at farmers markets.
|Food Packaging Containers £¬Biodegradable Bagasse Tray
|Natural or White
|Customized or regular sizes
|Hot Cup, Cold Cup, Tea Cup, Drinking Cup
|1, Biodegradable / Compostable
|Available for free if we have in stock , proofing will be rechecked
|5 layer carton
|SGS, biodegradable/compostable certificates
|T/T / 50% deposit ,balance should be paid before shipment.
Quotation Notice: If a quotation is needed, some details must be provided, such as the size, pieces per roll, printing and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A bagasse tray is a disposable dish usually made from recycled paper and used in food service. It can be used for everything from serving hot food to holding cold snacks to lining trays for the buffet. The beauty of these trays is that they’re biodegradable, so you don’t have to worry about them adding waste to landfills when you throw them away; if you’re recycling, your bagasse tray will decompose along with your other recyclables!
Bagasse trays are made from the pulp of sugar cane. Bagasse is a material derived from this plant’s fibres and has many uses, including making bagasse trays.
- Bagasse trays are 100% biodegradable and compostable but are not leak-proof. They are made from dried sugar cane pulp and have a naturally porous surface. As such, it is possible for liquids to leak through them and onto the floor.
- If you need to use a bagasse tray for serving liquids, be sure to put a liner underneath it or in the centre of it so that any spills will be contained in the liner rather than all over your table.
- You may also want to consider using other disposable food trays instead of bagasse ones if you need a more waterproof tray than just water resistant.
Discover the complete solution for Bassage Products
Your problem can be solved in no time